2 celery ribs, sliced into crescents
1 carrot, sliced into half moons
1 parsnip, sliced into half moons
3/4 cup sliced leek or scallion
1 strip wakame sea vegetable
4- 5 cups water
2 tablespoons white miso paste
1. Place vegetables and water in soup pot.
2. Cover and bring to a gentle simmer.
3. Lower flame and continue to simmer until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
4. Place miso paste in a bowl, add about 1/2 cup soup broth and blend until smooth.
5. Add miso blend to soup.
6. Serve soup in small, pre-warmed bowls.
Note : To preserve the valuable enzymes and nutrients in miso, avoid boiling the soup.
Preparation time: 10 minutes.